ePortfolios Australia Conference 2011 (EAC2011) – call for presentation proposals extended to Friday 29 April
EAC2011 will be held on 17-18 October in Perth and will provide a showcase of the way e-portfolios are making a difference to adult learners from the vocational education and training (VET), higher education (HE) and adult and community education (ACE) sectors. Abstract submissions for full papers, case studies and/or posters relating to one or more of the following sub-themes should be received by Friday 29 April:
- Assessment: looking at challenges, assessment for learning principles, e-assessment and assessment of prior learning (eg credit, articulation or RPL)
- Pathways and participation: looking at transitioning to adult education, foundation courses or pre-vocational education, retention and course completions and engaging non-traditional learners.
- Evidencing standards ad quality assurance: looking at quality framework requirements and standards, addressing industry standards and improving workplace standards.
- Workforce development and graduate employability: looking at work integrated learning, continuing professional development (CPD), personal development/learning plans (PDP/PLP), performance management, LLN (language, literacy and numeracy) and accreditation.
- International engagement: looking at language courses, international recognition, meeting international accrediting body standards, work-entry requirements, migration, exchange programs and learning experiences.
Proposals to present will require an abstract of up to 400 words to be submitted here: http://otl.curtin.edu.au/scholarship_teaching_learning/jtlge.cfm