ePortfolios in Learning and Instruction – Visions, Concepts, Experience
This workshop is designed as a place to network with people from different backgrounds and expertise with regard to ePortfolio, a fast emerging topic on the international horizon of higher education. Bring your current developmental project, your ideas, or simply your creative energy and join others doing their homework in figuring out how to implement and use ePortfolios to improve individual reflective practice, digital learning, and institutional assessment across higher education.
We invite you to tackle one (or more) of the following personal goals:
- Learn about general principles and assumptions with regard to ePortfolio
- Work on reflective tasks and task arrangements for ePortfolio work in individual courses
- Inform yourself about the technical and pedagogical potentials of ePortfolio applications
- Identify the needs and possibilities of your institution with regard to digital learning, reflective practice, and assessment
- Outline the process of implementing ePortfolios at your institution
Please send your proposal by July 15, 2011.
Make use of early-bird registration before September 15, 2011.
Download a flyer with information about the program, accommodation, and location (English/German) or check the homepage of the Freiburg Writing Center (in German).