Authors are invited to address issues in relation to: development of lifelong learner / professional / citizen identity; integrative learning and holistic development; individual / community /organisational ePortfolios and identities development; distributed communities of practice: continuing professional development and sustainable employability; assessment, recognition and accreditation of learning (formal, informal, lifelong and life-wide).
- Initial Education —ePortfolio from kindergarten to further and higher education
- Employability, Organisational and Lifelong Learning —ePortfolio from employees to self-employed and entrepreneurs
- Healthcare Education and Practice —ePortfolio from patients to healthcare professionals (special track)
- Assessment, Accreditation and Recognition —knowledge, skills and attitudes
- ePortfolio and Identity Policies —ePortfolio implementation from a single institution to a whole country
- Technologies —ePortfolio platforms, system architectures and standards
- Identity — ePortfolio, social networks, web 2.0 and identity construction
International Journal of Clinical Skills
For the third year, a special track is dedicated to healthcare education and practice. Proceedings for the healthcare track (20 abstracts and the 5 best papers) will be published in the International Journal of Clinical Skills (IJOCS).
Submission and review process
The submission and review process is divided into 2 steps: abstracts are reviewed to select presentations for the conference, and papers are reviewed to select the contents of the proceedings. For more details, please visit http://www.epforum.eu/2012/call/submission-process
Accepted papers will be published in the ePIC 2012 proceedings under ISBN 978-2-9540144-1-8.
Previous conferences proceedings are accessible at http://www.epforum.eu/proceedings/
5 March 2012 – Deadline for the submission of abstracts
26 March 2012 – Notification of acceptance of abstracts
7 May 2012 – Deadline for the submission of long/short papers
9-10-11 July 2012 – Conference
15 September 2012 – Publication of the conference proceedings
The full call for contributions is accessible at http://www.epforum.eu/2012/cal